Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exhauting Night

it was a Fun night actually, i got known to a lot of people, and got known my friends even better.. so great,, i attanded 3 classes in a ROW..!! but actually I missed my Encounter Class wich is the most important. DAMN..!! but what could i say?

and someone told me that my Shoes design is so GREAT, he thinks that i should make it reall, and search for some investor to invest thir money in my design, i was like WHAT THE FUCK..!! thats a Great Idea..!!

then he said "whats your name? maybe after 10 or 20 years your name would be famous like Brand or something" argh..!! thats so COOL...!!!

it just motivate me to make my Dream come true,

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE visit and follow my blog, by following the link under there.. thanks xoxo